ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

how to extract links from a site?

(1/4) > >>

steve_rb:
I am looking for a program to extract hiden links inside a site starting with let say for example "http://www.rapidshare.de/" . Is there any program to do this or anyone has any idea or comment?

Regards
Steve

zridling:
Check out fellow DC member Veign's donationware XSite software. I've used it to collect links from complex blog posts that I wanted to follow up on later.

mouser:
do you just want to extract links on a single page, or on an entire site?
and you just want the links, not the entire site content?

there are some good tools for grabbing the entire content from a site (Teleport Pro, Offline Explorer).

and there are some good download managers (and probably firefox extensions) which can list all the links on a page from within your browser.

justice:
Also, Opera has a Link panel, which gives you all the links on a page, you can then search through them, but not save them all out it seems.

If you'd use a site link checker like Xeno then you'd get all the links in a site including which ones do no longer work.

steve_rb:
@ mouser
I want to extract links inside entire site not just one page. I also want hiden links (links you can not see directly but you can access via search field inside that site for example) to be extracted too.

@ zridling
Veign's site is down. I can't access it. Is you have Xsite program please send me via email ([email protected]).

Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version