topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:11 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Auto ftp v2  (Read 5325 times)

justice

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Auto ftp v2
« on: April 27, 2007, 03:58 AM »
For months I have been looking for a good program to keep my preferences in sync between home and work. For example I have evernote and keepass databases, and opera bookmarks etc. I want to use the same data at work and at home, but I don't want to have to leave a PC on.

I've been using Syncback SE(slow comparison), synctoy (no ftp), allway sync (no ftp -- novell netdrive doesn't work in vista), foldershare (both pcs need to be online + annoying temp files) and looked at many other utilities who can't do ftp, or can only upload, or cannot create profiles, or cannot run them manually / scheduled...

I present Auto FTP:

Auto Ftp v2 is the new big brother of the original Auto Ftp. It can perform multiple ftp sessions simultaneously (fully multi-threaded). You can choose between straight file copy or synchronisation in either direction (local to remote or remote to local). Sessions can be started manually, timed, change triggered or daisy chained. Multiple sessions can be started from the command line making it a great batch file tool. Now you can have as many upload or download ftp sessions as you like configured and ready to go with one click.
Updated: 11 Mar 2007 | Version: 2.04 | Size: 306KB | D/L: 7057

autoftp2.jpg

It can schedule or run manually, upload / download / sync (oneway  :(), doesn't cost hundred's of dollars. And by the looks of things it is quite a personal project! So it deserves some support and love.  :-* http://www.glenn.delahoy.com/software/ plenty of other software gems to be had from the same author.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 08:03 AM by mouser »