ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Super Flexible File Synchronizer Mini-Review

<< < (4/22) > >>

superboyac:
Hey Z, I just bought DirSync a week ago (mainly due to your recommendations).  Is SFFS better than DirSync in your opinion? 

Armando:
Hey Z, I just bought DirSync a week ago (mainly due to your recommendations).  Is SFFS better than DirSync in your opinion? 
-superboyac (May 15, 2007, 05:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Never listen to Z when he's overly enthusiastic over a newly discovered software.
;)
(just kidding)

zridling:
Yes, but.....
Both are highly accurate (I trust you to test me on that claim), but while DirSync has a simpler setup and execution, SFFS can do so much more. If you plan to do any offline or FTP/S3 backups, SFFS is really sweet. Right now, it's the synchonizer to beat.

IMO, the synchonizer category is like the file manager category: lots of good choices here, including SyncBack SE. So cater to your needs, but if you want the Ferrari, take advantage of the DC discount for SFFS.

superboyac:
OK, nice to know.  Fortunately, even with the discount, SFFS is almost double the price of DirSync so I'm not jumping to get it just yet.  Man, a lot of software I've wanted lately have been way too expensive for me.  It seems like nothing is in the $20 range, even if the program barely does anything.  Calendarscope, TexNotes Pro, SFFS, DOpus upgrade...all in the $50 range.  Oh well, I guess I'll hold off for now.

Darwin:
Marry rich, Aram, marry rich... Now, if I had taken my own advice!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version