Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 25, 2014, 12:38:19 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Learn about the DonationCoder.com microdonation system (DonationCredits).

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Getting things done with Tracks  (Read 6319 times)
housetier
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 26, 2007, 02:06:01 PM »

I am very much into this social networking stuff and thus happily played around with netvibes.com. I have my many feeds spread across several tabs now. On my tab technews I am rssding ("reading" plus "rss" Wink) NewsForge: The Online Newspaper for Linux and Open Source.

Today they fed me this: Getting things done with Tracks, which leads to the full article at linux.com.

To make a long story short: The heading (GTD) caught my eye, so I felt I had to tell you about this. Apparently the author uses a software called Tracks to GTD.

I have not tried to GTD, with or without Tracks; however I remembered it was a rather important "thing" (for lack of a better word) on donationcoder.com. I hope someone will GMTD (get more things done) with tracks, or at least G1TD (get one thing done). While I didn't take active part in the GEO experiment I do have it in the back of my mind constantly.

Anyway, maybe someone finds it useful. At least you will be reminded of GEO cheesy

* tracks_forum_logo.png (11.07 KB, 246x86 - viewed 496 times.)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 02:32:39 PM by housetier » Logged
Tekzel
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 03:31:12 PM »

This software scares me.  If I actually got something done, I would probably die outright.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.024s | Server load: 0.08 ]