ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's your pet's favorite toy?

<< < (4/5) > >>

mouser:
great work jah!!
my cat is staring at it intently..

app103:
Jah made one that you can use your mouse with...but what if you are not around?

Your cat should still be allowed to have some fun, right?

Here is one that is automatic, and moves kind of unpredictably random in both speed and direction.

A screensaver.  :)

Deozaan:
BTW: My favorite? Fake mouse and a fishing pole!! ;D

p.s. no hooks...
-Edvard (April 24, 2007, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111  ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-* :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :D :D :)  :) :-[ :-[ :-[ :up: :Thmbsup: :-* :P ;D :-*

Nod5:
I agree on Q-tips and laser pointers. Both are on the cat toplist for sure.

Also, a tiny RC car can be great fun for cats to chase around (and escape from when you turn it around and charge ). Buy the really cheap ones though, because they will break pretty soon. I've seen cats transform into Godzilla at the sight of the RC car.

I've also been thinking of buying a tiny battery driven toy boat and put in the tub after filling it with a few centimeters of water. If I could put some dry food on the boat in a way that makes it hard, but not impossible, to get to then I bet the cat could play with that for quite some time.

app103:
My old cat used to love playing with a ping pong sized hard plastic soccer ball in the bathtub (it made a lot of noise)...but the younger cat would always steal it and hide it when he wasn't looking.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version