ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Customise Save Dialog

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fred Nerd:
That is better than filebox extender because it doesn't need to have anything running in the tray; the only problem with it is that it is only customiseable to the limited amount of folders that it lets you choose from.
Is there any way to make it add custom folders?

thanks

Kruskal:
That is better than filebox extender because it doesn't need to have anything running in the tray; the only problem with it is that it is only customiseable to the limited amount of folders that it lets you choose from.

thanks
-Fred Nerd (May 22, 2007, 05:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
It's true that there are a limited number of folders which can be specified from the pull-down menu.  But yThat is better than filebox extender because it doesn't need to have anything running in the tray; the only problem with it is that it is only customiseable to the limited amount of folders that it lets you choose from.

thanks
--- End quote ---

thanks
--- End quote ---
It's true that there are a limited number of folders which can be specified with the pull-down menu, you can type in any path you wish.  But it's true that you are limited to five.

Vincent

Fred Nerd:
It doesn't work for me. I tried that straight away and it would let me type in whatever I wanted, it even made a button for me, but nothing happens when I click on it.
Is there any special syntax that needs to be used?

Thanks

Kruskal:
It doesn't work for me. I tried that straight away and it would let me type in whatever I wanted, it even made a button for me, but nothing happens when I click on it.
Is there any special syntax that needs to be used?

Thanks
-Fred Nerd (June 02, 2007, 11:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
I have "C:\TEMP" typed in with no problem.  In fact, after typing "C:\" a menu popped-up showing all the directories immediately in the C drive.

Vincent

mouser:
ps fred i like your avatar  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version