ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Where is WMP 11 hiding CD cover images?

(1/1)

Curt:
In the Windows Media Player 11 Library I was to insert a CD cover picture, but got distracted and forgot I had another image in the clipboard, so when I clicked "insert image" it was the wrong image. I have tried everything to change this image, but havent yet figured out what to do. So where I should see young Robyn's face, I now see an add offering some program at €30. I would rather prefer to look at lovely Robyn! 

I deleted the file from WMP, but when it comes back, WMP is remembering the image. So I guess I need to find where WMP is hiding the album info, and delete something there? But where? So far I have not been able to find anything smelling of music album infos.
Where in XP is WMP 11 hiding CD cover images?    :tellme:

---------
Most wrong:

The right stuff:
http://www.robyn.com/

Deozaan:
I don't know for certain, but a lot of album art is often hidden files in the album directory. Even with "see hidden files" enabled, I can't see them. But when I try to burn MP3 discs and open the folder in Nero, I see AlbumArt~ jpg files that are hidden.

Try your luck with those.

Curt:
Ohh; it was that easy! Well, it often is, if you know what you are doing...
Thanks, Deozaan!

"see hidden files" inside each album folder, is the answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version