ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Some feature requests

<< < (3/4) > >>

Dr-Leech:
I agree with the url saving thing too..
And bye bye to Google Notebook and those..

If you plan to add rich text capture, please add this as optional, because sure it will consume more resources and I like plain text more.

Grorgy:
Yeah, I like the idea of the URL being saved, and just to add something to the list to do if you ever get time list, a few extra icons (or the ability to import them) for the folders, for  instance i have a folder of urls and a globe or something like that would be nice, (i like eye candy  :-[  :D)

rjbull:
My CHS requests

* Mouser to finish his PhD
* CHS to pop up faster
* As I asked before, save URLs along with clips (like Clipmagic)
* Hotkeys on menus (most are missing)
* Rename clip titles.  At present they're the name of the program that was active when the clip was made.  I'd rather be able to assign meaningful names
* System-wide hotkeys to move up and down the Quick Paste pop-up Menu, or whichever CHS folder is currently selected, and put them ready for the next Ctrl-V.  Briefly show excerpt as tooltip at cursor location each time these hotkeys are used (like ClipCache)
* Mouser to finish his PhD...

mouser:
assign meaningful names
--- End quote ---
you should be able to do this already.

the others all seem very doable.
when you say pop up faster, do you mean the main menu, or the quick paste menu (which always seems to pop up quite fast for me)?, or both?

rjbull:
assign meaningful names
--- End quote ---
you should be able to do this already.
-mouser (June 25, 2007, 04:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, found it now.  I was expecting to Right-Click or press F2 from the top-right pane of the main window (Title / Favorites / Excerpts list).

the others all seem very doable.

--- End quote ---

<erm> including the PhD?   :-[

when you say pop up faster, do you mean the main menu, or the quick paste menu (which always seems to pop up quite fast for me)?, or both?

--- End quote ---

The Quick Paste Menu.  Actually, now I've moved to a new and faster computer, that's not so much an irritation, but it's still a little slower than ArsClip, say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version