ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Some feature requests

(1/4) > >>

TucknDar:
I just recently got to play with CHS again, and it's great! A lot better than the last time I tried it, and it's now a candidate for my favourite clipboard manager. I currently use Arsclip, but lets see how CHS turns out... ;)

anyway, I've got a few requests. I apologize if these are already posted or in the todo-list (or I've missed them in the app :-[ ), but I thought I'd mention them:
* Handle images as well as text! Although this isn't the feature I use most in Arsclip, it's very handy from time to time. I suppose this one's already requested, but that's understandable ;)
* Handle files copied to clipboard There should be a configurable file size limit (applies to the previous request as well).
* Ability to configure the length of the pop-up menu preview. It's too wide currently. I think it should be configurable either by width or by characters. Don't know what makes most sense... Hovering an item should ideally show a tooltip with the full clip.
* Ability to configure tray icon clicking behaviour. (ouch, not a very good sentence, but I'm tired) I would prefer the main window appearing on a double click of the icon.

I did have a few other requests, but I'll post them when I've got a nights sleep and used CHS a bit more.

mouser:
Ability to configure the length of the pop-up menu preview.
--- End quote ---
i believe you can do this now -- see quick pop up options.

I would prefer the main window appearing on a double click of the icon.
--- End quote ---
agreed, good idea.

* Handle images as well as text!
--- End quote ---
long desired, as well as richedit, etc.  im thinking on this; i have always intended to, and i will make it an option, i just have to figure out where to put this in my todolist priority since its not something i currently use myself.

Handle files copied to clipboard
--- End quote ---
hmm interesting; hadn't thought of that before.

TucknDar:
Ability to configure the length of the pop-up menu preview.
--- End quote ---
i believe you can do this now -- see quick pop up options.-mouser (April 19, 2007, 06:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hmmm... either I'm missing something, or you misunderstood. I know I can limit the length of the 'Title size' of clips, but normally I don't use titles or don't assign them to regular production clips, and so the preview become too long. See screenshot below:

Some feature requests

mouser:
ok let me see; i should make a limit to preview length as well  :up:

TucknDar:
yes, that's it :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version