Here's another great Nirsoft utility that will allow you to get data from many running programs.
SysExporter utility allows you to grab the data stored in standard list-views, tree-views, list boxes, combo boxes, text-boxes, and WebBrowser/HTML controls from almost any application running on your system, and export it to text, HTML or XML file.
Here's some examples for data that you can export with SysExporter:
- The files list inside archive file (.zip, .rar, and so on) as displayed by WinZip or 7-Zip File Manager.
- The files list inside a folder.
- The event log of Windows.
- The list of emails and contacts in Outlook Express.
- The Registry values displayed in the right pane of the Registry Editor.
- The data displayed by SysInternals utilities (Registry Monitor, File Monitor, Process Explorer, and others.)
- The text inside a standard message-box of Windows.
Kenneth P. Reeder, Ph.D.
Jacksonville, North Carolina 28546