ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

DVDProfiler 3.0 is finally out !

<< < (2/3) > >>

Darwin:
Looks interesting... so, if I read this correctly, one can use the latest version free of charge? If you pay for unlimited registration you get voting rights and access to the betas? Pretty cool. I've been using Collectorz.com apps for this kind of thing, but haven't actually gotten around to trying to organise my dvds.

KenR:
... I've been using Collectorz.com apps for this kind of thing, but haven't actually gotten around to trying to organise my dvds...-Darwin (May 09, 2007, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey Darwin,
I have started the process of entering my DVDs into Movie Collector (from Collectorz.com) and I don't think anything can beat it.
Ken

Darwin:
Hi Ken! Nice to see you back. I don't really have enough of a DVD collection to warrant cataloquing it (lots of Dora and Blue's Clues mind you) but am sure that if I were to decide to catalogue what I've got in the future, MovieCollector would be awesome. I love collectorz.com's applications (I use Book, mp3, Music and Photo Collector) and their support is excellent.

Josh:
Movie collector is an awesome app. It beats the pants off of dvd profiler (although I wish they would fix their canvas drawing system as it is entirely too slow, just click on an entry in the main app and you will see what I am talking about). To see my collection, go to http://crosscut.whaddu.com/movies

Grorgy:
I like the look of that collectorz.com for books one.  Has anyone investigated these types of applications for book collections? (my home is almost dvd free, i have a couple of my own but usually just hire them when i want to look at one)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version