ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Automatic Resize

(1/1)

isntitknoying:
Is there anyway to automatically resize images? I am trying to take a screenshot of a small area every five second and then resize the screenshot to be larger, for output to an overhead monitor. I have a grabber that gets the image file from a folder, so I would think that the resize would want to happen automatically right before the save.
Anyone have any ideas?

I guess the real question is, is there a way to do this Screenshot captor, or an easy way to automate the process with an external editor?

isntitknoying:
Managed to find something that worked, can use the windows magnification tool to magnify an area of the screen, then capture the image. I still have something funky going on in that I get a 'can't write file to "." ' every once in a while, but otherwise, a fantastic program that provides more functionality than anything else around.

mouser:
There are good batch resizing tools you could use, and you could even configure one as a tool in the screenshot captor Tool menu so you could trigger it from a convenient menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version