ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Program to automaticly paste text into a window

(1/2) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Basicly what the title is, just a small program or script designed to paste text into a window at the press of a hotkey (Ctrl + 1 or something basic). I need it for clearing up IM's and other various programs (being a teen, "POS" occurs quite often ;)).
-Brandon

Deozaan:
If you have Windows, ctrl-v is a shortcut/hotkey for pasting in just about any application. . .

tinjaw:
I think I understand what you meant wreckedcarzz. Take a look at Multi Clipboard over at Programming.de. It is one of the many great freeware apps on this page. I've been using many of them for years and they all work very well.

Multi Clipboard
With Multi Clipboard you have access to nine clipboard texts (slots), which you can select either via mouseclick when the program window is active, or via Hotkey "Ctrl + NUMPAD 1.. 9", even if the program is inactive or minimized to the system tray. This copies the selected slot to the Windows clipboard, from which you can paste it into your active application (for instance with Ctrl + V). The hotkey "Ctrl + NUMPAD 0" hides or shows the program window, depending on the previous state. If nine slots are not enough and you need more, you can change to another of three available files.
--- End quote ---
[attach=#1][/attach]

sri:
http://bluemars.org/clipx/.

lanux128:
Farr's paste alias may be able to provide the function..
version 1.07.12 with paste command

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version