ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How to make a multi-monitor compatible wallpaper

(1/1)

KenR:
Here's a rare post from one of my favorite magazine's website that provides a nice wallpaper-making tutorial for multimonitor users.

I run a delightful tri-monitor display at work, and over the years, I've always been pissed that wallpaper just doesn't display right with multiple monitors. Not only can you not display separate backgrounds on different displays, but if your displays are different resolution, one of them is going to look either stretched and fugly, or cropped and weird. So, last week I set out to figure out an easy way to make multimon-friendly wallpaper.

--- End quote ---

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/how_to_make_a_multi_monitor_compatible_wallpaper

from www.lifehacker.com

gjehle:
...Not only can you not display separate backgrounds on different displays, but if your displays are different resolution, one of them is going to look either stretched and fugly, or cropped and weird. So, last week I set out to figure out an easy way to make multimon-friendly wallpaper.

--- End quote ---

maybe not easy, but also a way:
linux ;-)
it works just fine for me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version