ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Insane Super Mario Bros. Mod

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lashiec:
Kill that guy!

Deozaan:
This one isn't really a mod, it looks like someone created a game and fashioned it after Super Mario Bros., but it's similarly evil!

Syobon Action makes you cry
And the best part is you can download it here to play for yourself.

mouser:
hahahahahaahah love it  ;D ;D ;D
brilliant.

Deozaan:
ARGH! I played it and I even made a lot of the same mistakes as the player in the video, even though I knew what was coming! At first I did a couple of them on purpose just for the fun of it, but then a lot of them happened accidentally.

Plus there are more levels!

I made a video using BB Flashback, but the audio wasn't recording... I'm exporting it to WMV now.

Deozaan:
Okay so the exporting to WMV and AVI was disastrous. Somehow an 11MB file of a 26 minute video takes 45 minutes to export and becomes 60MB for WMV and 110MB for AVI.

Anyway, I thought I'd mention that it's really not that frustrating most of the time. It's actually quite funny to play. I laughed while playing all the times I would have laughed while watching. It's really hilarious to see the funny ways the level designer has tricked the player into certain doom. :-*

But I did get stuck on world 1-3 for over ten minutes near the very beginning of the level which started to get frustrating. I finally figured out the key to get past where I was when I had to quit playing.  :(

EDIT: Here's a small video of the transition from world 1-1 to 1-2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version