Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 26, 2014, 11:32:17 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Insane Super Mario Bros. Mod  (Read 10086 times)
Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 12, 2007, 03:37:59 PM »

You think you've got it hard in life? Picture yourself trying to figure this one out.

http://endangeredgamer.bl...super-mario-mod-ever.html

Mouser puts it best:
It's like a testament to human suffering and perseverance. It's heartbreaking and inspiring at the same time. It's soo damn cruel!
So cruel, yet so hilarious!  Grin tongue cheesy Grin Grin

« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 03:49:18 PM by Deozaan » Logged

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 03:41:42 PM »

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. i love it.

ive laughed a lot watching this, but i also can't help but feel that it has a deeper meaning.

wonderful find.

ps. if you never played Super Mario Brothers you won't enjoy this nonsense.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 03:48:43 PM by mouser » Logged
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 03:51:39 PM »

I had to post this as well, for those of you who don't appreciate the depth and meaningfulness of some of these games to many people.

http://www.thebbps.com/bl...ble-bobble-gamer-tattoos/

jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 07:50:27 PM »

I feel sad for that guy. I'd have destroyed the television on the first minute smiley

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 08:02:40 PM »

don't feel sad for him.. envy his perseverence, dedication, and love of the fight.
not to mention a steady set of hands.
Lashiec

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 06:49:13 AM »

Kill that guy!
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 05:30:19 PM »

This one isn't really a mod, it looks like someone created a game and fashioned it after Super Mario Bros., but it's similarly evil!

And the best part is you can download it here to play for yourself.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 05:32:56 PM by Deozaan » Logged

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 05:31:23 PM »

hahahahahaahah love it  Grin Grin Grin
brilliant.
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 06:07:34 PM »

ARGH! I played it and I even made a lot of the same mistakes as the player in the video, even though I knew what was coming! At first I did a couple of them on purpose just for the fun of it, but then a lot of them happened accidentally.

Plus there are more levels!

I made a video using BB Flashback, but the audio wasn't recording... I'm exporting it to WMV now.

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 12:46:29 AM »

Okay so the exporting to WMV and AVI was disastrous. Somehow an 11MB file of a 26 minute video takes 45 minutes to export and becomes 60MB for WMV and 110MB for AVI.

Anyway, I thought I'd mention that it's really not that frustrating most of the time. It's actually quite funny to play. I laughed while playing all the times I would have laughed while watching. It's really hilarious to see the funny ways the level designer has tricked the player into certain doom. Kiss

But I did get stuck on world 1-3 for over ten minutes near the very beginning of the level which started to get frustrating. I finally figured out the key to get past where I was when I had to quit playing.  Sad

EDIT: Here's a small video of the transition from world 1-1 to 1-2.

* Syobon Action 1-1 to 1-2 Transition.wmv (541.07 KB - downloaded 210 times.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 12:58:46 AM by Deozaan » Logged

housetier
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 07:29:13 PM »

Oh my that super mario mod was purely EVIL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.034s | Server load: 0.06 ]