ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Post your FARR v2 Plugin Idea Requests Here - Plugin Writers Read In

<< < (44/60) > >>

jdd:
I have a huge and growing list of my personal aliases as well as the ones associated with the fantastic plugins that have been so generously created. 

REQUEST: How about a plug-in that will pop up a list of aliases, either a complete list or by alias type or alias group.

jgpaiva:
jdd: type agroups into farr, it'll display all of farr's aliases :)

ps: for more lists, type listfarr. For a listing/description of the core aliases, see this post.

jdd:
jgpaiva:  When I type agroups into farr, I get a very long list which includes things I never use.  This is my wishlist:

- I would like to be able to call only certain groups of aliases, especially the Custom User Alias file 'NewAliasFile.alias' group.

- I don't want to delete any core aliases but it would be nice to be able to select (e.g. checkbox) which ones will show up when I type agroups.

- It would be nice to be able to filter aliases beginning with a certain letter.  For example, if I were to type 'agroups m' it would be nice for all the aliases beginning with 'm' to be listed.

I am not sure if this is a reasonable or realistic request.

Thanks,
jdd

mouser:
- It would be nice to be able to filter aliases beginning with a certain letter.  For example, if I were to type 'agroups m' it would be nice for all the aliases beginning with 'm' to be listed.
--- End quote ---

this will be coming in the next day or so.

- I don't want to delete any core aliases but it would be nice to be able to select (e.g. checkbox) which ones will show up when I type agroups.
--- End quote ---
you can uncheck whole alias files to disable them, or uncheck individual alias files to disable them.  that should also prevent them from showing up in agroups list.

I would like to be able to call only certain groups of aliases, especially the Custom User Alias file 'NewAliasFile.alias' group.
--- End quote ---

it seems like it might be a good idea to have a special keyword associated with an alias file that you can type to list all aliases in that alias file only; i'll add that to todo list.

you can also make your own alias which contains a list of other aliases.
ie make an alias called: afav
and in that alias have results like:
games | restartsearch games
mydocs | restartsearch *.doc

then type: afav
to show your menu, and select an item to trigger that search.

nitrix-ud:
this will be coming in the next day or so.
--- End quote ---

great ! hope this will also be possible with historys !!! as it would be more than useful

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version