ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Post your FARR v2 Plugin Idea Requests Here - Plugin Writers Read In

<< < (27/60) > >>

Kuntau:
Also It would be great if we have date-time, memory usage etc kind of information on FARR title bar. It seems quite empty up there why not use it?

-kartal (April 04, 2008, 01:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Why you want to do that. FARR was designed to appear, launch and disappear. I would prefer it to be as light as possible, we already got too many bloated software out there.

kartal:
well it would be great to have only one app for small tasks like checking time. I have farr on "rigth alt", if I need to check date time I can just press alt and check it. Do not you think it would be more bloated if I need to run another app for instant date time?

Kuntau:
Windows clock was there for that reason  8)

kartal:
windows clock does not show the date and memory available

kartal:
Anyways what I was saying that there is wasted space in the title bar that can be utilized for numerous things. Time or memory was the first thing that came to my mind. It is nto a big deal for me I have 8 gb with 4 cores. I can run 20 different programs to check my date and time. But it is just not a preferred method of having utilized work environment. If it is going to bloat the Farr then sure it would be stupid to implement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version