ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Post your FARR v2 Plugin Idea Requests Here - Plugin Writers Read In

<< < (25/60) > >>

Armando:
nice idea jabberwock, i wonder how hard it would be though.

brandon and Armando, nircmd downloadable alias pack is here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=9365.0
-mouser (February 24, 2008, 12:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.
I installed it many months ago -- I was only wondering it was a default alias (already included)... I guess not!  :)

taichimaster:
I have grown dependent on FARR and I try to do more and more with it... One of the things which I still have to do manually (clickety click) is to use options in the menus accessed with right-clicking on the icons in the system tray (also known as the notification area).

Hence the idea for a plugin: type in "tray" and you get a list of all programs visible in the tray. Selecting one item would display the tray right-click menu for this application. Alternately, typing e.g. "tray volume" would directly display the right click menu of the volume control application.
-Jabberwock (February 24, 2008, 12:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

This shouldn't be too hard to do.  The following article describes the method to obtain the systray icons and how to send  left click, double click, or right click to those handles.

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/applications/ShellTrayInfo.aspx

Post your FARR v2 Plugin Idea Requests Here - Plugin Writers Read In

This should be a good exercise to anyone who wants to try developing a FARR plugin!!  :up:

Lashiec:
HELL YEAH! I'd really want a plugin like that. It would even better if vitalyb could add that capability to his FARRAltTab plugin

TucknDar:
+1 for that idea. Would be quite awesome!

mouser:
i should say that while i think its a neat idea im not sure how much real use it would be -- just a heads up for someone who might be tempted to spend a lot of time coding it.  there are more useful plugin ideas that have been suggested, imho.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version