ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 9

<< < (34/50) > >>

edbro:
No problems here. It runs smoothly.
Dopus 9.1
XP Pro SP2

Darwin:
Great! The small part of the change log that I pasted in above really doesn't do justice to the details that have been tweaked. I'm playing with it as well, and it's as smooth as silk on my system as well  :Thmbsup:

zridling:
Fantastic! Always glad to see an app move to 64-bit, as long as it doesn't increase in size sevenfold.

Darwin:
Well... there are two installers, and the one for the 64-bit version (22MB) is 33% bigger than 32-bit version (14.8MB)  :o So the size hasn't even doubled  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Far be it for me to bring this up since i happen to think Directory Opus is an outstanding program.

Butdo we need to have some kind of informal understanding about when it's appropriate to post about a new release of a program?  I ask only because i'm slightly concerned that everyone is going to have their own favorite programs (and authors have their own programs) and they might feel like they want to post every time their is a new release.

I guess my first instinct is that we should discourage a new thread being started each time a new release of a program comes out.. If there is something important about it, or if it's a major new exciting release of an important program, etc. then that's a different matter.

Just my 2 cents, nothing more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version