ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 9

<< < (33/50) > >>

moerl:
Something really strange happened to the colors in my DO9. Suddenly, all files and folders had turqouise backgrounds and pink letters. I didn't set it up that way and had to manually mess with changing colors in the settings. Quite the pain.. I was looking for an option to revert settings to default in the prefs and could not find that. Is there a way to do that?
-moerl (August 02, 2007, 06:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
Open up Properties for dopus.exe. Is it digitally signed by GPSoftware?

-Nudel (August 03, 2007, 03:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm at work now, but will check when I get home.
And thank you, cthorpe! Much appreciated :)

Nudel:
--- End quote ---
-moerl (August 03, 2007, 10:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Dude, you work long hours. :)

moerl:
--- End quote ---
-moerl (August 03, 2007, 10:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Dude, you work long hours. :)

-Nudel (August 08, 2007, 04:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
lol.. damn! Totally forgot about this thread! I'm at work again now and have a lot of crap on my mind until Monday (I go home for two weeks to Europe!) so I guess that's why. Hopefully I'll remember tonight.

Darwin:
Directory Opus 9.1 has been released, now in two separate flavours - 32 bit and 64 bit. Full details here. Main changes are:

An update for Directory Opus is now available for download from the GP Software website.

Directory Opus 9.1 6th December 2007

New Features

Full 64-bit (x64) support

Directory Opus now comes in two separate versions– the classic, 32-bit x86 version for 32-bit versions of Windows, and the new x64 version for 64-bit versions of Windows.
Apart from being a native 64-bit application, there should be little or no difference between the two versions - all of the significant issues encountered when running the 32-bit version on an x64 OS should now be resolved.
--- End quote ---

Darwin:
Note that on my XP Pro Sp-2 system DOpus 9.1 rendered my system VERY unstable on initial reboot and I had to kill both processes (dopus.exe and dopusrt.exe) via taskmanager and restart it to use it. Haven't done another reboot yet to see if this was just an anomaly but will do so now and report back.

UPDATE: All's well now... I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else experiences this, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version