ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 9

<< < (31/50) > >>

Darwin:
OK here goes a third attempt at posting this (keep's timing out): just to note, there have been seven updates to DOpus 9 (9.0.0.1 through 9.0.0.6) since it shipped on April 27. Impressive for a two man development team that is also active on the users' forum. Take a look at the version history to see what they've been working on. I've no doubt that if the Foobar tagging issue can be solved from the GPSoft end, it will be.

The number of updates indicate to me that the team is very concerned about making sure that DOpus is a top-notch File Manager.

Nudel:
There's now a "pre-release" version of a new MP3 plugin which should fix the Foobar/ReplayGain tag issues and some other Unicode problems. You can get it from here:

http://resource.dopus.com/viewtopic.php?t=5530

If you find any problems with the plugin report them to GPSoft or the Opus Resource Centre. Remember it's a pre-release version for people to test and not guaranteed to be perfect yet.

Darwin:
Thanks nudel - checking it out now.

urlwolf:
JFY, I got an answer today about the foobar tagging issue.
DO will not hose your tag straight away but if you alter anyone and hit save, all your tags become ???????.

That was before they released the fix for the mp3 viewer.

I'm glad to say that everything works now.

Thanks to anyone involved in testing/fixing this. (Nudel?)

urlwolf:
Damn, It forgot that I had ogg and flac associated to the viewer too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version