ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Flow-inspired game: Bubble Tanks

<< < (2/3) > >>

Darwin:
The problem I encountered is that I don't find using the a-w-s-d keys to control movement intuitive and kept getting "cut down to size" because my fingers had inadvertently moved to different keys. Also, once the other tanks start actually hitting you, you can't move for a few seconds, which makes things interesting... Anyway, if the controls were changed/customizable I'd be more "into" the game...

Deozaan:
The problem I encountered is that I don't find using the a-w-s-d keys to control movement intuitive and kept getting "cut down to size" because my fingers had inadvertently moved to different keys. Also, once the other tanks start actually hitting you, you can't move for a few seconds, which makes things interesting... Anyway, if the controls were changed/customizable I'd be more "into" the game...
-Darwin (April 11, 2007, 05:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

I never stopped when the enemies hit me. And the keys are customizable. Just go into the options.

I killed tons and tons of enemies and rarely got hit. Got boring real quick.

Darwin:
Smarty-pants...  :-[

EDIT: Oh, who am I kidding... Using the mouth - this is not my day - MOUSE lefthanded is no better than trying to maneuver using A-W-S-D.   :redface:

Deozaan:
Smarty-pants...  :-[
-Darwin (April 11, 2007, 05:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D

f0dder:
Ah, just what you need after a dull & repetitive day at work :)

Does it get any larger than this, though?
Flow-inspired game: Bubble Tanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version