ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

Process Tamer gets rave review

<< < (2/2)

rjbull:
Is it just me, or are you sure you put in the right link now?  I can't see any reference to ProcessTamer on that page?  ...  ?

rkrause:
Again, my apologies. The URL is for the current month's issue and, as of 11:00am on April 11, it hasn't been updated yet. So, you can either check the link in a day or two or subscribe to the newsletter. I get the paid version, but I'm quite sure the Process Tamer review appears in the free version as well. Sorry for the confusion. My enthusiasm made me do it.

Rick

lanux128:
yes, it does appears in the free version as well, rkrause.. although the free version hits the stands one day later (it's dated April 12).. :)

mouser:
It means so much to me to read these nice words.  Gizmo is a great guy, and he runs a great site.

As a small site which doesnt get any venture capital funding or any attention from the big guys and old boy networks, being recognized and getting some words of acknowledgment by respected people makes all the difference for us.  Thank you Gizmo!

And welcome to all tech support newsletter readers!! We're glad to have you hear -- don't be shy about introducing yourselves and jumping right into the discussions :)

Forgive me for posting the entire write up but i think it's nice to have the whole thing here for posterity sake:

Process Tamer gets rave review

bitbizket:
i would not have known this great app if not for Gizmo's Support Alert Newsletter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version