ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Feature Request - Find folder names

(1/3) > >>

Carol Haynes:
It would be useful to find folder names in searches (perhaps a toggle button in the main window) so that they can opened with double click.

If this was system (or even network) wide it could make locating files a real snap - especially if a system folder snapshot/database was incorporated like we discussed for files in Program Files.

In the meantime just folders within search folders would be really useful.

mouser:
yes, folder search is definitely planned, though we have yet to settle here on the best way for user to tell f&r that folder results are wanted.

i plan to implement modifiers + commands in the upcoming week.

after that i will try to do folders and more search options.

zeromad:
Might I suggest again to implement this feature? It would be very helpful. Actually I am using AppRocket only because of this feature, but would love to have it with F&RR.
Or is it already implemented?

----
great work by the way - the prgramme is really awesome.

mouser:
welcome to the site zeromad; it's not implemented yet but it is coming in v2 soon.

lanux128:
in addition to that, i would like to request that the default action could be "Copy target path to clipboard" instead of opening the folders... this would come in handy when i'm fumbling with the open/save dialogs then i could call up f+r then get the exact path i need...

best regards,
lanux

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version