ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Quizo QTTabbar

<< < (7/24) > >>

masu:
many thanks for this program.
especially the search is great to use  :Thmbsup:

mitzevo:
Very nice window explorer addons from this person! very nice indeed.  8)

Edit: Wow, double click on background goes up a dir! I'm in love.. been loving this feature since I started using xplorer², then today I started playing with these QT addons (or addins? :P), and double clicked on the background in windows explorer from my x² habbits, and.. AWESOME!!  :-*

rkr3:
I installed QT Tab Bar...but for the life of me cannot get it to work.

The install process runs through fine, tells me the program has installed successfully, I should log off to enable QT Tab Bar.

I reboot, open a folder like the install help tells me to, right click on toolbar...and there's nothing there which says "QT Tab Bar" or "QT Tab Standard Buttons" to place a check on. It's just the standard menu. 'View' - 'Toolbars' doesn't show any QT-anything either.

After reading this page, I tried to enable it in Windows Explorer (not just any folder window)...no luck.

I have both .NETframework 2.0 and 3.0 installed, and I have administrator status on my laptop.

Interestingly, the 'QT Tab Desktop Tool' does show us a Taskbar Toolbar. Haven't been able to figure out quite what it does though. My specific interest is in getting the QT Tabbar to work.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've tried everything I could think of...would appreciate any help.

Curt:
If you have a copy of one of those programs you can use to register DLL's, I would suggest that you start out by navigating to the %Programs% > QT Tabbar > Plugins > File Tools / FolderButton / Memo / ViewModeButton / Window Manager -folders, and try to (re-) register all of the DLLs.

Are you running XP?

---
Edit: the taskbar icon is to be right-clicked (not that it will do you any good until you persuade QT into working..):

rkr3:
Thanks for the quick response.

Sorry, should have given details about the OS...I'm running XP Pro SP2.

Here's the kicker -- I don't seem to have any 'QT TabBar' folder in my Program Files folder (even though the program states it's installed fine)!! Any idea what's going on here?

About the taskbar icon -- yeah, I'd right clicked it and checked out that menu, but like you said, doesn't do much as of now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version