ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Quizo QTTabbar

(1/24) > >>

Curt:
At the Japaneese infoseek.co.jp Edit: http://qttabbar.wikidot.com/ you can freely have a nice little something, named QT Tabbar. I've tried it for a couple of days and have become so excited about it that it has replaced the Explorer buttons. One of the best features may be the search box; it will search the folder at present, and will search as you type - making it a lot faster to use in subdirectories than the WDS 3.1 which I gave praise to only a few days ago. Other features are New window, Clone this, Close all but current, Close this, Recently closed, Close, Close left, Close right, Top most, Groups, Copy tool, Opacity, Lock, Applications, Up one level, Go forward / back, Reload and Tabbed browsing.

enlarged (click):
Quizo QTTabbar

Left half:

Right half:

Go visit the site and read the manual.

You might come to love this 'extended toolbar'.  :-*

Maybe app103 will tell something about it? I believe I found the link at one of her sites   :Thmbsup:

Nighted:
This is pretty damn cool. I'm surprised no one has commented yet.

The best part isn't necessarily the tabs, but all the little tweaks that come with it.   :Thmbsup:

Curt:
This is pretty damn cool. I'm surprised no one has commented yet.
-Nighted (April 10, 2007, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

- me too.

Byt maybe its because of the look; it seems to be almost nothing, but -

The best part isn't necessarily the tabs, but all the little tweaks that come with it.  
 :Thmbsup:
-Nighted (April 10, 2007, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

When you are right you are right!  :up:

Nighted:
Well, if people would check it out they'd realize they can customize it, even change the buttons. It's fully skinnable. You don't have to have more than one line of tabs or an entire other toolbar.

I think it looks pretty decent myself, I hate cluttered toolbars.

f0dder:
I guess there aren't any comments since most of us that would use this kind of extended functionality have already moved to an explorer replacement... after having used xplorer^2 for a while, old explorer.exe just seems so slow and clumsy :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version