ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Quizo QTTabbar

<< < (14/24) > >>

yksyks:
To thebaglady608:

... is there a way to make qttabbar remember its tabs from session to session?
--- End quote ---

QTTabBar Options > Window > Restore tabs

Enjoy!

thebaglady608:
Thanks, yksyks!  The Restore tabs option was what I was looking for.  It's one of those things that makes sense once I know what it's called, but at the time was just vague enough to make my eyes glaze over it.

And thanks, Curt!  I haven't really played with Groups yet, mostly because it seems buggy on my computer.  When I go to the Groups screen and create a new group or tell it I want one of the premade ones like My Computer, it keeps giving me an error message:  System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  It does that whenever I add or delete a group or group member, or when I try to hit Apply.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, if anything.   :huh:

yksyks:
You're right, one would expect it at least under the "Tab" tab, let alone the wording... But for me it's an inevitable feature.

Curt:
... this old favourite of mine.. DMEXBar 11, ...-lanux128 (April 09, 2007, 09:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

The one at Simtel is now version 13, so briefly something did happen!
-Curt (February 06, 2008, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

- since April it is version 14

Version 14:
- New DMEXStart utility. Autorun applications on certain system events (e.g. resume from suspend or arrival of drives)
- DMEXSync enhanced
- Multi monitor support for the explorer align functions
- Align with... function
- Cosmetics: Correct use of system fonts
- Translation of Setup and DMEXMenu to German

--- End quote ---

But still you download a downloader at the same deranged SIMTEL
- so you might prefer PCWorld

Anyway, I still cannot get DMEX and Quizo to co-operate  :(

nudone:
i've just started using QTTabBar with vista and i'm impressed enough not to bother installing Directory Opus.

a couple of things i do miss that i was doing with DO:

a) create new folder: from a single click button and/or a shortcut of F12.

b) show/hide extension for known file types: also from a single click button toggle.

anyone know how to get something like those working with QTTabBar?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version