ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Quizo QTTabbar

<< < (11/24) > >>

Curt:
Just one of the many features that I like about QT:

---

INFO from the previous page:
1.2.2 has been launched: http://qttabbar.wikidot.com/ -Curt (February 06, 2008, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Curt:
... now if someone would just come up with an explorer extension that let you have dual pane view...-wraith808 (January 16, 2008, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

I cannot offer you genuine dual pane, but two panes... ehh... two windows!

Today freewaregenius told about DMEXBar [click to read].

Review.txt (8.52 kB - downloaded 455 times.) << FreewareGenius' Review.txt

Quizo QTTabbar

hmmm..: why did the screencapture loose the text? I swear: it was there! But I am not going to reinstall the program just in order to show these options - sorry!
Quizo QTTabbar

And now I should display the picture of two alligned windows but I cannot do so, because DMEXBar didn't work in my Quizo'ed setup. I would sure like [hint] 'someone' to test if the problem is my XP only or if QTTabbar and DMEXBar just cannot cooperate [/hint]. But at least DMEXBar is said to be working okay in a normal Explorer.

Unfortunately I think you can only find DMEXBar at the somewhat deranged SIMTEL:
http://www.simtel.net/product.php?url_fb_product_page=59298

The program has not been updated for more than a year, and thus may be abandoned.

lanux128:
DMEX Bar was a old favourite of mine but this promising software was hindered by lack of updates and non-existence of a permanent homepage.

Curt:
... this old favourite of mine.. DMEXBar 11, ...-lanux128 (April 09, 2007, 09:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

The one at Simtel is now version 13, so briefly something did happen!

PhilB66:
DMEX Bar was a old favourite of mine
-lanux128 (February 06, 2008, 02:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

How does DMEXBar stack up against Quizo (or should it be the other way around :))?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version