ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Quizo QTTabbar

<< < (6/24) > >>

Darwin:
Of course, the more I play with it the more amazing it becomes:

Quizo QTTabbar

Hovering the mouse cursor over a folder that contains files and/or subfolders results in a list of links to those files or subfolders popping up. Subfolders that contain items do the same, and so on, and so on... Little details like this, which seem like nothing, make all the difference. It's very early days (minutes) yet, but I can see that discovering all that these add-ins have to offer is going to be enjoyable (and eye opening).

icekin:
I noticed that

1) QtTabBar slows down the time taken to open Windows Explorer a bit. Usually, when I press Windows Key + E, Explorer jumps out instantly, nearly as fast as notepad.

2) QTTabBar does not work if you open 'My Computer' and then open the tree view on the left pane to enter Windows Explorer mode. You have to open Windows Explorer directly to enable QTTabBar.

Besides that, its quite a good program. I enjoyed many of its features, but then went back to using xplorer2.

Nighted:
Yet another new version just realeased.

Curt:
I saw this released at Deviantart.com. I'm not sure why the guy put X's on the tabs, as they don't actually function. I noticed a few people were confused about that.

The toolbar is Styler, not the toolbar available in QT TabBar. -Nighted (July 11, 2007, 08:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

As far as I could understand (or not), this Leopard takes that you have WindowBlinds.

Nighted:
Yes, the theme is WB. The toolbar is Styler. The QT tabs he made to match the Tiger theme.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version