ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Capture extended menu

(1/2) > >>

gregland:
Hello Every body !  ;)
I would like to know if it was possible to capture a multi extended menu... (see Snap shoot menu2.png) ?
I tried with the "Capture specific object" option but it can't take multiples regions...

Is there a tips to do it ?

Thanks

Curt:
Forgive me for not supplying some answer to your question, but HOW did you make the second shot, menu2.png; what program did you use?

patthecat:
Probably from WinSnap (shareware starting from v2) from version 2 on since it's the only one that I can find that can do extended menu capture with drop shadow feature.  www.ntwind.com

Curt:
Probably from WinSnap ...  www.ntwind.com -patthecat (April 01, 2007, 08:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've tried that one several times because so many spoke well of it, but I have so far dumped it again, because the author has made it both hide and popup on the same button, Escape. Every time I would make Flashnote or several other programs hide, by pressing Esc, WinSnap would popup and say Here I am! Too silly!  :down: Yes, one can disable this feature, but wouldn't it be so more right if the two functions were seperated? I think so. I even wrote the author about it, but was only told not to have Esc as a hotkey for other programs!!!

gregland:
yes... with WinSnap V2  ;)...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version