ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

wanted: ($3 bounty) Automatic Stitching of Screenshots (freeware)

(1/3) > >>

tinjaw:
I am working on a project at work that has me taking multiple screenshots. These screenshots are of a map that is larger than the screen can display at one time. The program does not use conventional windows scrollbars to move the image, but instead is hardcoded to use the arrow keys. I plan on using AutoIT to manipulate the program and take a series of screenshots.

I then want to merge the screenshots into one big image by stitching them together. I am looking for a freeware program (MS Windows XP) that can automatically match the overlapping edges up and stitch them together. Does anybody know of such a program?

I have $3 of donation credits in my account that I will put up as a bounty. Find me a freeware program that runs on windows and does what I need and you get the $3 credits.

mouser:
screenshot captor can try to send pgup,pgdn, etc to try to scroll image when doing an autoscroll autostich capture, you might want to try doing an autoscroll capture of the window with screenshot captor. it probably won't work right, but if it works a little, let me know and i might be able to add a special option for you to tell it to send left,right,up,down cursor keys.

f0dder:
Is this something you'll be using a lot? Might be worth starting a little reversing session instead :)

Darwin:
What about Autostitch?

I've no idea if this will work on a screenshot (but can see no reason why it wouldn't) but am "throwing it out there". If it does work, keep the three bucks (generous offer though!).

tinjaw:
Darwin,

Autostitch is what I have been trying but it assumes lens distortion and doesn't work on perfectly linear images. If I use it the image is distorted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version