ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

Multi-browser Bookmark Synchronization Tool and Other Multi-Browser Ideas?

<< < (2/7) > >>

justice:
Powermarks is the best! (http://www.kaylon.com/power.html) it not only synchronises your bookmarks, crossbrowser, also lets you instant searches them, extract tags from them so they're grouped, backup/store them online so you can use them between multiple pcs.

A quick test found a couple of issues with vista / opera, but I hope to keep using this.

HareKrishna:
The best is Link Commander and its portable modification Portable Bookmarks :) I don't know more powerful bookmark manager! There is one trouble: it's a bit complicated :(

KenR:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Mouser for raising this topic and to everyone who contributed a bookmark manager they thought was the best. I've been looking for one for a while. I have downloaded all mentioned and will try each one. I'm sure that one of these will be great for me and you will have saved me many hours of searching and testing!

Gratefully,
Ken

rjbull:
There's also LinksBase by FSL, but it's permanently "coming soon"  :(

KenR, any hope of a comparative review?

KenR:
KenR, any hope of a comparative review?-rjbull (March 31, 2007, 03:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm, interesting question rjbull. I'll tell you what, you take a look at Link Commander and then tell me if you think there's any need for a comparative review. I looked at all the programs and I thought it blew the others away.

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version