ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE - IDEA: Display mouse clicks and key presses

<< < (2/5) > >>

bmm:
Darn that was quick. :up: :up: :)

And a nice solution as well since it isn't very intrusive displayed as a Tooltip where it won't overlap other things in a screencast.

Another request for the ini file might be an option to display the tooltip in the top left corner of the active window instead of the screen when you are just doing a screencast of a window. Although I know this could easily be adjusted in the text version of the script changing "CoordMode,ToolTip,Screen" to "CoordMode,ToolTip,Relative" it might be easier to some as an option in the ini file.

mouser:
option for in active window would be nice, but i'd really like it to display like in bottom center of my screen in big text, for when i really want to draw attention to it..

bmm:
Unfortunately some screencast programs have problems capturing tooltips in Windows XP (except the tooltips for the minimize, maximize and close button for some reason). This includes ViewletBuilder, Demo Builder and the one I use and support Wink, although other programs don't have this problem like Captivate and TurboDemo.

It is still a very nice script though.

skrommel:
 :) Now try v1.1!

Added user defined and movable status window.

Skrommel.

mouser:
now that is perfect.  :up:

don't forget if you find skrommel's programs useful, consider making a donation to him!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version