ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Update of FarrFox Plugin (v1.03.01) for FARR v2 - Mar 29th, 2007

<< < (6/17) > >>

mouser:
ok i'll add a fix that will allow you to tell farrfox not to autoscan for bookmark files and let you specify them explicitly.  i still wish i knew where it is finding all of these duplicate bookmark files on your system!

JennyB:
i still wish i knew where it is finding all of these duplicate bookmark files on your system!
-mouser (June 13, 2007, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I had that problem with Opera, then i noticed that a lot of the duplicated  bookmarks were ones that I had deleted years ago (or so I thought!). When I'd removed previous versions of Opera I'd left their Application Data behind.  :-[

Two minor niggles:
Include Folder Path only shows the last \ for deeply nested folders
Date always shows current date, not date created or accessed

lanux128:
thanks JennyB, this means at least i'm not the only one who is affected by this duplicate hoodoo.. :)

i still wish i knew where it is finding all of these duplicate bookmark files on your system!-mouser (June 13, 2007, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
mouser, you can find out where it gets all the duplicates by implementing this small feature.. :Thmbsup:

mja:
I use the FarrFox plug-in all of the time for launching bookmarks. I was wondering if it would be possible to allow the FarrFox plug-in to pass keywords onto the launched bookmark. That way I can use all of the keywords defined within FireFox as well. Thanks.

mouser:
mja, can you explain a bit more?

lanux, ok added to my todo list, good idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version