ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Update of FarrFox Plugin (v1.03.01) for FARR v2 - Mar 29th, 2007

<< < (4/17) > >>

Liquidmantis:
Very cool plugin.  Is it possible to add bookmark keyword searching too?  For example using Firefox's keywords typing "LH" in the address bar opens www.lifehacker.com.  FarrFox doesn't seem to see the keywords though.  Even better would be the ability to give keywords priority.

mouser:
oh that's very interesting, i didn't even know about firefox keywords, but i don't think it should be too hard to add.

Liquidmantis:
I didn't make it apparent in my post, but as I'm sure you've found out already, the keywords are just a user-defined alias.  Firefox doesn't do any sort of smart matching or automatic generation.

rssapphire:
sure sounds like a bug regarding the ff window popping up again.. does it happen when you launch normal applications through farr?  do you have the option set to "Close Window After Launch" ?
-mouser (April 29, 2007, 10:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

It only seems to happen when using the ff plugin -- Firefox launches with the correct web page, as the the FARR window with the ff plugin closes and a new FARR window appears just las if I had reopened it. The "Close Windows After Launch" option is set. The FARR window closes normally after a normal search or an alias -- only the plugin seems to have a problem.

mouser:
rssaphire are you using the latest farr alpha? if you're not sure can you redownload and update and see if it's still happening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version