ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Update of FarrFox Plugin (v1.03.01) for FARR v2 - Mar 29th, 2007

<< < (3/17) > >>

rbeeger:
Hi Mouser,

Nice plugin, but unfortunately it's useless for me since I'm putting all my bookmarks on del.icio.us with the nice del.icio.us bookmarks Firefox extension. I wonder if someone could create a FARR plugin for del.icio.us?

Cheers,
  Robert

lanux128:
yet another suggestion to bypass this duplicate bookmark problems — an "exclude" list.. :)

rssapphire:
Anyone using this plugin? How do you like it?
-mouser (March 29, 2007, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

If just started using it. I find it very useful. In fact, it is so useful I wish I would have tried it sooner. It would be nice to be able to limit its searches to the bookmarks in just browser(s) I use most often. That's one of those "nice but not necessary" things.

I am finding what I think is a bug, but I don't know if it's in the plugin or in FARR (I'm using 2.00.76). When I type ff and find and "run" a bookmark, everything works. The FARR window containing the bookmark search goes away, but it leaves a normal FARR window in its place, just like I had activated FARR again. I assume this is a bug as it is annoying to have to close this extra window, but I suppose it could be a feature.  ;)

edbro:
Is there any way to get this plugin to open a link in the current tab? Or, does that need to be configured in FF?

mouser:
sure sounds like a bug regarding the ff window popping up again.. does it happen when you launch normal applications through farr?  do you have the option set to "Close Window After Launch" ?

as far as opening urls in a current tab, that's going to be up to firefox im afraid, but if there is a commanline option to tell ff to do it, someone let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version