ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Update of FarrFox Plugin (v1.03.01) for FARR v2 - Mar 29th, 2007

<< < (10/17) > >>

themkt:
Having a problem with bookmarks not refreshing and recently added ones never showing up.  Is it possible this is due to the difference in how FF3 handles bookmarks?  If so, is FF3 support in the cards? 

TucknDar:
I find the startup scan to be kind of annoying, can't you make a small index so you don't have to search every time? Cause it seems it's searching every time farr is restarted :)
-d4ni (April 02, 2008, 06:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
I support this request. Would be great if I could choose when to reindex the bookmarks myself, something I sort of expect the "ff `" command could do.

mouser:
i agree.. the solution needs to be a  background indexing and rescanning of updates which could take place behind the scenes, it's just something i havent gotten to because of core farr work.  the farrfox source code is open source c++ so if anyone feels like messing with it, please feel free :)

TucknDar:
the farrfox source code is open source c++ so if anyone feels like messing with it, please feel free :)
-mouser (June 15, 2008, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
Would if I could :-[

But sounds good that you agree on the matter, mouser!

herojoker:
Will this plugin be updated to support Firefox 3 such that it can read the places.sqlite?
If this is too complicated, there is perhaps a possibilty to let firefox do a HTML export of its bookmarks automatically when "ff `" is typed and then the bookmarks.html is read?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version