Get it here
Now supports torrents and portability.
Changes in this version:
- Portable mode
- Bittorrent protocol support
- Metalink support
- Macroses for specifying the output folder for downloads
- Site Explorer: Progress of building of the list of files
- Option to disable notifications for batch downloads
- Ability to specify the list of sites that should not be monitored
- Automatic integrity check of downloaded file
- Take proxy settings from Firefox browser
- Sub groups
- "Grant all bandwidth for this download" feature
- Ability to change the folder for storing FDM's data files.
- Some small improvements and changes
- Speedup of work with the large lists of downloads
- Interface improvements[-] Site Explorer: crash if some network error occurs while building the list of files
[-] Senseless loop, if zip preview failed
[-] Zip preview did not work for sites that allow 1 connection per ip only
[-] Downloaded file was launched before performing the virus check
[-] Work with FTP ASCII mode bug fixed
[-] Scheduler: when scheduling a download to start "Every ..." it will show "0 days" instead of hours or minutes.
[-] Failed to download if there was '%' symbol in the FTP url.
[-] General bug fixes
I`m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.