It has been almost 3 years since CourseLab last said a word, ("version 2.4"), but apparently the patient could still be breathing... I am not sure! The Smartway site claims to be handling the Arabic version of CourseLab version 2.6, but I cannot find any links to the file... Maybe someone else can do it ;-) Anyway, they have a very fine example of a tutorial they have created with CourseLab: http://www.smartway-me.com/CourseLab
. I show two screenshots below the quote:Edited
A Russian link as well: http://websoft.ru/db...7A600177BEF/doc.html
Trivia: If you search for "CourseLab TeamWork 2010", all the search results comes from Russia!?
Commercial versions of CourseLab will be available through partners
The latest commercial version of CourseLab (CourseLab 2.6) will be available in English, French, Spanish and Arabic via WebSoft partners.
Here is a list of features available in the commercial CourseLab v2.6:
* Many new VML/SVG vector objects allow data visualization (charts) and rapid development (e.g., tab blocks, image galleries).
* New question types: true-false, one-to-many, many-to-many. Detailed results on questions become available through the new Detailed results object.
* New animated characters and talking heads - different ages, different psychotypes.
* Global variables can be restored also from LMS. Physical size of suspend_data is decreased (therefore, SCORM 1.2 limitation on the number of questions per module is alleviated).
* About 10 new navigation objects, including Search objects, Alternative Module Path and Timer.
* General object events (such as mouseover and click, correct-incorrect answer for questions) can use sound effects.
* The template library contains about 80 templates.
* The PowerPoint Import and Screen Capture Extra Packs are included.
The list of partners will be published soon simultaneously with the release of localized versions of CourseLab. New partners are invited to translate CourseLab v2.6 into their native language and start offering it in their region.
The free CourseLab v2.4 will continue to be available in English only.