ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your favorite eBay/auction helping software?

<< < (8/9) > >>

wraith808:
Another endorsement for Auction Sentry Deluxe here.  It's annoying to have to keep it running, but that's the nature of the beast, and I'm not going to use an online eBay sniper, as I don't want to give out my ID.

ak_:
<RANT>Ok, i need to get an iPod Nano 8gb for my girlfriend's birthday so i thought it would be wise to use a sniping tool due to the popularity of those iPods en eBay. I use to free version of auctionstealer from time to time and i'm quite happy with it, so i decided to upgrade to the premium version for a month, to get 3 seconds sniping and unlimited snipes. I went on the website, logged in, used my paypal account to pay 11.9$, payment went well etc. It's been two days now and the upgrade who was supposed to be done immediately hasn't been activated yet. I have no news from AuctionStealer whatsoever and my support email is still unanswered.</RANT>

cranioscopical:
I have no news from AuctionStealer whatsoever and my support email is still unanswered
--- End quote ---
Thanks for warning the rest of us.
Hope the delay doesn't prejudice your chance to get what you need (lucky girlfriend).

ak_:
To this day, my account hasn't been upgraded and my e-mail hasn't been answered. Looks like guys at auctionstealer.com steal more than auctions...

Gothi[c]:
i like auctionsieve, it's cross platform :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version