ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your favorite eBay/auction helping software?

<< < (6/9) > >>

kalos:
I really need a software to monitor for newly added ebay items of specific category and keywords...

also to notify if there is a 'buy it now' item with less than specified price

thanks

vegas:
I really need a software to monitor for newly added ebay items of specific category and keywords...

also to notify if there is a 'buy it now' item with less than specified price

thanks
-kalos (September 22, 2007, 02:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can set up these type of eBay searches (available in the form of RSS for over a year, check the bottom of your results page to get the link) in an RSS Feed reader like FeedDemon (or a free alternative, ie. Great News).  Then have it set to refresh at various intervals, even notify you in some programs. 

As far as the topic applies, I use eBay's Turbo Lister to list my auctions, it's quite simple and free.  I have also been using Auction Sentry Deluxe for the past 3 years, it has only failed me once in that time (over 200 snipes) and that was due to eBay changing the way the handle various activities, which does happen from time to time.  Before I used Auction Sentry I was an avid Auction Tamer user, it was just too clunky though.

mouser:
member KenR made me try out about 100 dif ebay programs and he and i came to a basic agreement about the top few.  i keep nagging him to post his conclusions.  wake up ken!

KenR:
member KenR made me try out about 100 dif ebay programs and he and i came to a basic agreement about the top few.  i keep nagging him to post his conclusions.  wake up ken!
-mouser (December 12, 2007, 08:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

What a retelling of events that was. A little more accurate and complete version of events was right before KenR went to the hospital, Mouser asked him to review the eBay software and stated that he only wanted KenR to tell him about the very best software.  Of course, as you can all well imagine, when I was telling him about the programs with particular strengths that I thought he might want to see, I had to wait through all the inevitable mousering. :wallbash: After I had essentially finished reviewing all the eBay clients prior to hospitalization and again after I was discharged from the hospital, Mouser asked me to jot down notes on the programs I had reviewed because he was going to write a review of the software.

Fortunately, since I knew what it would be like to try to write notes for those 100 software programs AFTER I had reviewed them :hanged: I have consistently refused to get involved with this review.

So you enjoy putting this one together mouser. I'm staying asleep!

Deozaan:
How about just a list of the top few for starters?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version