ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: a self-scrolling, BPM adjustable html/notepad/text file gizmo

<< < (11/18) > >>

pinkjimiphoton:
you guys all like sooooooooooooooo rock!!
lol

toddmatherne:
I too have been looking for a software just like this. This will be such a huge benefit. I have developed an application online using perl. It creates a random setlist of songs in the order of two fast and one slow. The application is written in Perl and can be sampled here.

http://www.eatel.net/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/toddmatherne/blah.pl

I hope someone in exchange for contributing this auto scroll software will find value in utilizing this utility. My online application will automatically count the number of fast songs, slow songs and total time. Thanks to the online development community, for allowing us hard working musicians to apply our laptops as a very useful tool both on stage and in the office. Email me for the perl source code.

Thank you,
Todd Matherne
[email protected]

toddmatherne:
Sorry, to generate a new setlist just refresh your web browser. F5.

http://www.eatel.net/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/toddmatherne/blah.pl

Gothi[c]:
That's a nice little script, Todd!
Thanks for sharing, I'm sure someone will be able to make use of it.

pinkjimiphoton:
hey Gothic....
one little tweek request??
is it possible to make a control to make the BPM stay on top of other windows??
that way instead of having to click it any time you stop to edit something you can just have it there on top.
what do you think??
i saw on the audacity list today that a transcriber was having a problem with text files like this, and i thought this may be a perfect solution for him if it could stay on top of the audacity window...since i use audacity, too...
just curious...
can;t wait to try that set list gizmo!!
thanks for posting it Todd.
wayyyyyyyyyyy very cool :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
peace

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version