ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Customise Save Dialog

<< < (3/3)

Fred Nerd:
Got it now. thanks :up:
I have to type in the directory right from C:\.
I was sure I tried that before but I think I must have been using / by accident because I remember it used to run out of room for letters which it isn't doing now.
Also it doesn't work to select, say, My Documents and then add \<directory>, the whole address needs to be put in.

So now I have exactly what I was after originally. Thanks everybody  :D

PS I have no idea who should get the credit for the picture I use as an avatar. I got it in an email  of funny pictures. It was entitled "How to tell if you spend too much time on your computer".

Its me in the future.

Kruskal:
Got it now. thanks :up:
I have to type in the directory right from C:\.
I was sure I tried that before but I think I must have been using / by accident because I remember it used to run out of room for letters which it isn't doing now.
Also it doesn't work to select, say, My Documents and then add \<directory>, the whole address needs to be put in.

So now I have exactly what I was after originally. Thanks everybody  :D

PS I have no idea who should get the credit for the picture I use as an avatar. I got it in an email  of funny pictures. It was entitled "How to tell if you spend too much time on your computer".

Its me in the future.
-Fred Nerd (June 05, 2007, 05:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, if you look at the actual format in the Registry, entries like My Documents are integers and the full paths are strings.

I was actually making this change directly in the Registry until I discovered it in TweakUI.  It's not all that much harder (except finding out what all the integers mean).

Glad you got it working -- Vincent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version