ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

F&R fans get an update

<< < (3/5) > >>

rbeeger:
You forgot to change the version number in the about box. It's still .22.
I think the .19 version used the Windows XP Luna buttons etc. Now it all looks like Win 2000. Have you forgotten to add the manifest file or something like that. I don't want skinning in F&R, but it should at least look like the rest of the system.

mouser:
i've never included a manifest - did v.19 really show luna look?
i will make a manifest for next version though, can't hurt right? (famous last words)

thanks for pointing out i forgot to update the version#

Carol Haynes:
Looks the same to me (but does still say .22)

mouser:
ok i'm really interested in you guys/gals take on this latest version..

Version 1.05.24, August 29, 2005
added ability to drag files out of f&r window into other programs.
added ability to drag and drop url links as urls.
changed help/options button to icon toolbar
added user-configurable toolbar items (and right-click option to add app to it)

i hope you guys like the new toolbar solution i came up with..

download from beta location:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Beta/FindAndRunRobot.exe

kfitting:
Toolbar looks fine to me.  The only problem I could see is that it runs into the search bar if you put a lot of buttons on it.  Could you give an example of drag and drop out of FindRun?  (I looked through the helpfile very quickly, I may have missed it)  Or, could you explain what it does?  I may be forgetting a prior conversation....  Also, while trying to get to the helpfile, I noticed that the toolbar button for help does not launch the helpfile.  I click on it, it brings up a menu, I click help, and nothing happens.  I have not had this problem with any of the other toolbar buttons.

One other clarification: items added to the toolbar are sort of like the quick-launch bar in windows?  In other words, clicking a self-made button launches a program/file?  Or, is there more functionality here that I'm missing? 

Looks good overall though.  The new toolbar seems to work well, just have to play around with it to find out what all it can do! 

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version