ok, its just a start but here is a new version for beta testing. it has 2 features that have long been requested:
1) right click and you can choose to see normal shell context menu for the item.
2) easy menu group for adding an item to an alias, which can make building aliases (one of the nicer features but often unused) much easier. plus a couple more minor things.
download from beta location:http://www.donationc.../FindAndRunRobot.exe
Version 1.05.22, August 27, 2005
· Added instructions about right-clicking in options tabs
· Added normal shell context menu pop-up
· Added "add to group" menu item for easy alias making
· Added scrollbars to alias listbox
· Added License key code
· Added alt+space hotkey
· bugfix - hotkeys weren't being set on startup
· bugfix - horizontal scrollbar was being shown on start
this is just a teaser to let you know that F&R is going to get all the nice features we've been talking about in the near future
and if you havent tried (group) aliases yet, now is the time: add a bunch of links to an alias, then just type the alias to show and choose from that list.
let me know if you see any problems with the new features.