ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Bugs 'n' suggestion

<< < (9/12) > >>

mouser:
thanks gottadoit i will try to fix long filenames issue and clipboard issue.

so the clipboard issue shouldnt be from screenshot captor since screenshot captor doesn't grab clipboard info - is it from our other clipboard help+spell tool? OR maybe i think you are saying that the nature of capturing a screenshot makes clipmate get confused about the running app.. if so, could you elaborate what you would like clipmate to see when you capture a screen?

what i would like to do for autocapture is specify options like this:
[] capture a screenshot every __ seconds
[] capture a screenshot whenever screen changes

AbteriX:
what i would like to do for autocapture is specify options like this:
[] capture a screenshot every __ seconds
[] capture a screenshot whenever screen changes-mouser (August 29, 2005, 07:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
[] but not more than [ 200] MB saved (if you leave SC working alone)

mouser:
good idea :)

gottadoit:
I am having some "issues" with the automatic saving of the captured images, what options do I need to select so that it will automatically save every captured image to a file ?

I have %num% in my filename template so that all the files will (hopefully) be uniquely named
I have copy to clipboard selected so that clipmate will also receive the data so I can see that the images went via Captor (the source is WINDOWS instead of the program)

Thanks

mouser:
i will look into the clipboard copy thing, maybe i can put the info into the clipboard more nicely.

can you describe the issues you are having about auto saving?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version