ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor License Key Saved

(1/2) > >>

icandutu:
Hello,   I registered, validated, and downloaded the license key for Screenshot Captor.  Ever since then, whenever I open Screenshot Captor a small window pops up that says License Key Saved - Your new license key has been saved.  I am happy to know that but I can not remove this window from my screen unless I close the Screenshot Captord.  How do I get rid of it?  I thought once I registered, etc. that I would not have nuisance popup windows.
Thank you.

mouser:
I've never heard of this bug.. but it surely is a bug -- you should never see that after the first time..
Strange.. can you tell me what operating system you are using?  What version of Screenshot Captor?
When you go in the about box does it say your email, etc?

Email me directly and I can try and help more ([email protected])

f0dder:
Perhaps administrative vs. limited-user account might play a factor as well?

mouser:
if i understand correctly, when you say "Ever since then, whenever I open Screenshot Captor a small window pops up that says License Key Saved", what you mean is every time you restore it from the tray.

that window should have an OK box to close it, try clicking on the window and hitting Enter.

in the worst case, until i fix the display of that box, you should still be able to KILL screenshot captor from running (hit ctrl+alt+delete and find ScreenshotCaptor.exe and terminate it).  When you restart the program you shouldn't see the window anymore.

bjsinner1:
i think he didnt know what he was saying

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version