ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

List of disc catalogers

<< < (28/34) > >>

Crush:
I had the Camel Disc Cataloger also in the new update of the list. I´ll send it this weekend to Tomos. The Crush-Disc Cataloger development V3 has started and so I hope to see more wishes before it´s too hard to implement them. I think about continuing an old development thread or opening a new one for it.

tomos:
I had the Camel Disc Cataloger also in the new update of the list. I´ll send it this weekend to Tomos. The Crush-Disc Cataloger development V3 has started and so I hope to see more wishes before it´s too hard to implement them. I think about continuing an old development thread or opening a new one for it.
-Crush (November 21, 2008, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Okay I'll wait see how lists compare

Will we get to alpha-beta-test your new app ?!

Crush:
This app will be a commercial development, but everyone who helps with alpha/betatest or extraordinary suggestions being included will get a lifetime free full-version. The main thing I took a look at was the speed and memory-usage. If you want to test the speed I could send you a build today.

tomos:
Crush has posted an .exe of his Disc-Cataloger

Only to show I´m still working sometimes on my Disc-Cataloger (it´s not dead!) I decided to prove its incredible speed (I used it as base calculation in former benchmarks at the beginning of this thread) with an old tester. This should be a little bit faster than the version I used for the posted benches, but my newest routine is even faster. ;)

My goal is something in the style of Lazycat, Locate32 or Everywhere but with different new features and an unbeatable search speed.
-Crush (January 09, 2009, 08:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

wraith808:
iTrackMine is a new collection tracker that I've started using- purchased a barcode scanner, and now I'm in business!

http://www.iTrackMine.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version