ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

SkyIDE got a brand new project manager - Please express your opinion

<< < (2/4) > >>

kyrathaba:
I like it:  it has an attractive interface.  Is it just for C++, or could it be used for C# programming too?

SkyIDE:
Question: Can you still add any files you want to a project? Files from outside the main project directory, etc?
--- End quote ---

Not at the moment but I might be able to do something about it.

I like it:  it has an attractive interface.  Is it just for C++, or could it be used for C# programming too?
--- End quote ---

C# is not supported yet but I am very keen on supporting it. Is there a free compiler for C#? Otherwise I can use MONO's compiler I hope if there is a port for the Win32 environment. I know there is  port of the run time environment.

Ruffnekk:
C# is not supported yet but I am very keen on supporting it. Is there a free compiler for C#? Otherwise I can use MONO's compiler I hope if there is a port for the Win32 environment. I know there is  port of the run time environment.
-SkyIDE (March 14, 2007, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, the .NET Framework has a namespace for the C# compiler which you can use to compile source code with all the bells and whistles, to file or in memory. Using it you can write your own compiler in C++ (I'd be glad to assist if you have questions, however my C++ isn't as good as C# ;) I've once written a C# compiler from VB though.) :up:

SkyIDE:
Thank You Ruffnekk. It is good to know I have someone to ask if I run into problems. I appreciate it.

kyrathaba:
Is there a free compiler for C#?
--- End quote ---

I think SharpDevelop is free.  But do you mean command-line compiler?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version